Monday, January 26, 2009

Tortoise or handbag?

Yet another photo from the excellent Natural History Museum in Vienna. Of course, expateek knows that you've always been interested in the biomechanics of tortoises,and she aims to please, so voilà!


IMG_6334, originally uploaded by ehdindigo.


expateek thinks that if you attached a long and elegant leather strap to each end, you'd have a very nice and completely organic handbag. And after all, organic is where it's at.

You know that expateek is all about trends and what's cool at the moment, so take it from her. Tortoise-shell handbags. The next big thing.


_

4 comments:

pinolona said...

Wow, it looks like you're having fun in Vienna! Have you had Kaffee und Kuchen yet? Mmm. Does this mean you've left Poland For Good?

expateek said...

Hi Pinolona -- Yes, Vienna was great. I'm reliving the experience so I can blog instead of pack up. Oooo! I don't want to leave Warsaw! On the other hand, since learning I AM leaving, I've been living more and more virtually, so ... perhaps it doesn't matter so much in the long run.

Heather said...

I think... I think I'd be afraid to store snacks for the children in that handbag.

After all, getting rattlesnake vertebra in my peanuts once was bad enough.

(Golden Wonder, in case you're asking yourself.)

expateek said...

Heather -- Oh my, that actually gives me the chills! Rattlesnake vertebra. Brrrr! Eeeeesh. Not sure if I want to know how they got in with the peanuts. Though perhaps you're a herpetologist?